Reader’s ChoicePosted: April 26, 2007
Ok, so the thing is this. Apparently you like what I write.
Why? Because people are visiting. I know, because I’m watching you.
And, truly, thank you — for sticking with me this long, especially through the dry spots. I’m going to try and be better. Things have just been nuts. And, with child number two coming, they will stay that way, but I’m going to try and be better.
And, so, as a reward for your faithfulness, I’m putting control of this space for the next five blogs directly in your hands.
We vote so much these days. American Idol. Dancing With the Stars. God knows what else.
With this post, you get to vote again.
Say what? Read on.
I’m going to list some potential topics. Your job is to post a comment (anonymous or not, I don’t care) and tell me which three you’d like to read about first. I’m posting this Wednesday night. I’ll post the winner sometime Friday and then follow up with the remaining most popular topics — according to your votes!
I figure it this way…you like what I write. But you don’t get any choice in what I write about.
Excited? Hope so. If not, pretend!
OK….let’s see, I’ll start with five things I could write about, in no particular order:
1. The day I spent riding around in a limo with Bob Denver (yup, Gilligan).
2. The time I almost got arrested trying to scalp tickets to the Red Sox.
3. My trip to Italy — where I surprised my wife (who was already there) for her birthday.
4. A fun time I recently had with friends from high school — the cheerleader, the homecoming queen, the salutatorian and one of my first crushes.
5. My life as a star — from radio personality to movie extra.
So…there you have it. Five topics just pulled from the top of my head.
The poll is now open. You are in control. I write what you want.
So, what’s it going to be?
What else? I got nothin’.